Information on data protection
We thank you for your visit to our website and for your interest in our offers. Your personal data protection is top priority for us. Below we would like to inform you about the personal data processing when you visit our website and use our content and services. Personal data means any information that concerns you personally, such as eg. name, address, e-mail address, user behavior.
- Data Controller, Data Processor, Data Protection Officer.
- In accordance with art. 4 n. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the data controller is the company GWM MULTISPINDLE SERVICE SPA,: Via Luigi Cibrario, 13, IT-10143 Torino, firstname.lastname@example.org (“We”, ” Us “).
- This site is managed by us, e-mail: email@example.com
- We are responsible for data protection, for your questions on this topic you can contact the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- General information on personal data processing
- We process your personal data only where this is necessary for the purpose of providing a well-functioning website and the provision of our content and services. The personal data processing usually takes place only with the interested party consent. An exception applies in cases where it is not possible to obtain prior consent for concrete reasons and the data processing is allowed by the Law.
- Where for the personal data processing procedures we obtain a consent from the interested party, the legal basis is constituted by art. 6 par. 1 letter a) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- For the processing of personal data necessary for a contract execution, whose contracting party is also the interested party, the legal basis is constituted by art. 6 par. 1 letter b) GDPR. This also applies to the processing procedures necessary for the execution of pre-contractual measures. Where the personal data processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which our company is subject, the legal basis is constituted by art. 6 par. 1 letter c) GDPR. In the event that the safeguarding of the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person makes it necessary to process personal data, the legal basis is constituted by art. 6 par. 1 letter d) GDPR. If the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of our company or a third party and the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not prevail over the first interest indicated, the legal basis is constituted by art. 6 par. 1 letter f) GDPR.
- The personal data of the interested party will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of storage ceases. Data retention can also be carried out if this has been provided for by the European or national legislator in regulations, laws or other provisions of Union law, to which the data controller is subject. Data is blocked or deleted even in the event that a retention period prescribed by the standards indicated expires, unless there is a need for further data retention for the purpose of a contractual stipulation or contractual fulfillment.
- When you contact us by e-mail, fill a contact form or register on our website, we keep the data communicated by you in order to process your questions / requests. We delete the data collected in this context as soon as its storage is no longer necessary or we limit its processing if there are contrary retention obligations
- If for individual functions of our offer we have to resort to appointed service providers, or, if we intend to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the corresponding procedures as described below, also indicating the criteria defined for the storage duration..
- Raccolta di dati personali quando visiti il nostro sito web
- During the purely informative use of our website, or when you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data transmitted by your browser to our server. When you examine our website, we collect the data indicated below, which are necessary for us to have a good display of our website and to ensure stability and security (the legal basis is Art.6 para. 1 letter f) GDPR):
– IP Address
– Request date and time
– Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) time zone difference
– content of the request (specific page)
– access status / HTTP status code
– amount of data transmitted each time
– website from which the request arrives
– operating system and environment
– browser language and version.
- In addition to the above data, cookies are also installed on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are short text files that are deposited and stored locally on the computer system through your browser and are used by those who install them (us) to acquire certain information. Cookies cannot run programs and do not install viruses on your computer, but they serve to create a pleasant and targeted browsing environment for the users of our website
- a) this website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are described below:
– transient cookies (see point b);
– persistent cookies (see point c).
- b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. Among these cookies are session cookies. They save a so-called session ID, through which it is possible to assign different requests from your browser to the entire session and thus recognize your computer when you log in to our website again. Session cookies are deleted when you log out of the website or when you close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are deleted within three months. You can delete the cookies at any time via the security settings of your browser.
- d) Furthermore, you can set your browser according to your wishes, for example to reject third party cookies or even all cookies. Disabling cookies for our website may not prevent you from fully using all the features of our website.
- By granting your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we will inform you about our current interesting offers.
- To subscribe to our newsletter we use the so-called double-opt-in procedure. This means that we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address you indicated at the time of registration, containing a confirmation link to verify that you have authorized the receipt of the newsletter. If you do not confirm your subscription within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your IP addresses, as well as the respective date and time used at the time of registration and confirmation. The purpose of this procedure is to be able to prove your registration and possibly to be able to clarify a possible misuse of your personal data.
- To send the newsletter, only the indication of your e-mail address is required. The entry of other information, marked separately, is voluntary and we will use this information to contact you personally. Once we have received your confirmation, we will keep your e-mail address for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The legal basis is constituted by art. 6 par. 1 letter a) GDPR.
- You can revoke your consent to send the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. To withdraw your consent, you can click on the appropriate link contained in each e-mail accompanying the newsletter, or send an e-mail to the address mailto: email@example.com or communicate your revocation to the contact details indicated. previously.
- We point out that by sending the newsletter, we evaluate your user behavior. For the purpose of this evaluation, the e-mails we send contain so-called web beacons or tracking pixels, i.e. micrographs consisting of a single pixel, stored on our site. For the evaluations, we associate the data specified in section 3 and the web beacons with your e-mail address and an individual ID. The links contained in the newsletter also contain this ID. With the data thus acquired, we create a user profile with the aim of personalizing the newsletter based on your personal interests. In this context, we detect when you read our newsletter and which links in the newsletter you have activated, and we deduce your personal interests from this. We then associate this data with your actions on our website.
You can object to this tracking at any time by using the appropriate link made available separately in each e-mail. The information is kept for the duration of the newsletter subscription. After unsubscribing from the newsletter, we store the data for purely statistical purposes and anonymously. Furthermore, we cannot do this tracking if you have deactivated the display of images in your e-mail program by default. In this case, the newsletter will not be fully displayed and it may not be possible to fully use all its features. The above tracking takes place when you manually view images.
- Use of Google Analytics
- We have integrated components of Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”) on this website. Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, or files containing short information, which are installed on your computer and allow you to analyze the use of the website by you. The information generated by these cookies about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In case of activation of the anonymization function on this website, however, your IP address will be shortened by Google, if you access our website from a member state of the European Union or from another contracting country of the Agreement. on the European economic area. Only in exceptional cases will the entire IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. Google uses this information on behalf of the operator of this website to analyze how you use our website, to compile reports on web activity for us and to provide the website operator with additional services related to the use of the website and the use of the Internet.
- The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be associated by Google with other data available to it.
- You can prevent the installation of cookies through a corresponding setting in your browser; However, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to fully use all the functions of this website. You can prevent the collection and processing by Google of the data generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
- Our website uses Google Analytics with the addition of the “_anonymizeIp ()” function. In this way, IP addresses are treated in an abbreviated form making it impossible for them to be associated with a particular person. Insofar as a personal reference is found in connection with your collected data, this reference will be immediately excluded and the personal data immediately deleted..
- We use Google Analytics for the purpose of evaluating the way our website is used and to constantly improve it. Through the obtained statistics we can improve our offer and structure it in a more interesting way for our users. For the exceptional cases of transfer of personal data to a server in the USA, Google complies with the obligations under the EU-US Privacy Shield, which can be consulted at https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is constituted by art. 6 par. 1 sentence 1 lett. f) GDPR.
- Integration of YouTube videos
- We have integrated YouTube videos on our website, which are stored on https://www.YouTube.comand can be reproduced directly from our website. These videos have been integrated in the “advanced protection mode”, ie your user data will not be transmitted to YouTube if you do not play any videos. Only when you play a video will the data indicated in paragraph 2 be transmitted. We cannot influence this data transmission in any way.
- Google Maps integration
- On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. In doing so, we can display interactive maps directly on the website, allowing you to conveniently use the map features.
- More information on the purpose and extent of data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the privacy policies of the providers, together with details on your rights and configurable settings to protect your sphere private: https://www.google.de/intl/en/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and complies with its obligations under the EU-US Privacy Shield, which can be found at https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
- Use of Google Ads Conversion
- We use the Google Ads offer in order to draw attention to our interesting offers by using advertising tools (so-called Google Ads) on external websites. In connection with advertising campaign data, we are able to assess the success of individual advertising measures. In doing so, we aim to show you advertising that matches your personal interests, to make our website more interesting for visitors and to achieve a fair calculation of advertising costs.
- These advertising tools are provided by Google through so-called “Ad Servers”. For this purpose, we use Ad Server Cookies, which allow the evaluation of certain parameters aimed at measuring success, such as the number of ad views or user clicks. If you have been redirected to our website via a Google advertisement, Google Ads places a cookie on your computer. These cookies usually expire after 30 days and are not used for your personal identification. For this cookie, the unique cookie ID, the number of Ad Impressions per location (frequency), the last impression (relevant for a post-view conversion) and the opt-out information are usually stored as analysis values. out (sign that the user no longer wants to be contacted).
- These cookies allow Google to recognize your browser. When the user visits certain pages of an Ads customer’s website and the cookie placed on their computer has not yet expired, Google and the customer can recognize that the user clicked on the advertisement and was redirected to This Page. Each Ads customer is assigned a different cookie. In this way, cookies cannot be tracked via the websites of Ads customers. We do not collect and process personal data as part of the advertising measures indicated above and we only receive statistical analysis from Google. Based on these analyzes, we can recognize which advertising measures have been particularly effective. We do not receive any other data from the use of advertising tools, in particular we cannot recognize users based on this information.
- As a result of the marketing tools used, your browser automatically creates a direct connection to the Google server. We cannot in any way influence the extension and subsequent processing of the data collected by Google through the use of these tools. We therefore provide you with the following information in accordance with our current knowledge: through the integration of Ads Conversion, Google receives the information that you have consulted the corresponding part of our website or that you have clicked on one of our advertisements. If you have signed up for a Google service, Google will be able to associate your visit with your account. Even if you have not registered with Google or have not logged in, there is a possibility that the provider will obtain and store your IP address.
- You can prevent participation in this tracking procedure in several ways: a) by configuring the corresponding setting in your browser software, in particular to prevent the installation of cookies by third parties, so that you do not receive advertisements from suppliers third parties; b) disabling cookies for conversion-tracking, configuring your browser to block the domain “www.googleadservices.com”, https://www.google.de/settings/ads, even if this setting will be deleted if you delete the cookie; c) disabling the interest-based ads published by the provider, which are part of the “About Ads” self-regulation campaign via the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices, even if this setting will be deleted if you delete the cookie; d) by permanently disabling Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome in your browser, at the link http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. However, we would like to point out that in this case it may possibly be impossible to fully use all the functions of this website.
- The legal basis for the processing of your data is constituted by art. 6 par. 1 sentence 1 lett. f) GDPR. More information on data protection by Google can be found here: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacye https://services.google.com/sitestats/en.html. Alternatively, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) website: http://www.networkadvertising.org. Google complies with its obligations under the EU-US Privacy Shield, available on https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
- Google Remarketing
In addition to the Ads Conversion, we use the Google Remarketing application. This is a procedure by which we address our users again. After you have visited our website, using this application, we can display our advertisements during your subsequent navigation. This is done through the cookies stored in your browser, which collect and analyze your user behavior when you visit other websites. In this way, Google can identify your previous visit to our website. As specified by Google, Google does not associate the data collected in the context of Remarketing with your personal data that may be stored by Google. In particular, as indicated by Google, pseudonymisation is used for Remarketing.
- Use of Google Fonts
We use Google Fonts on our website, through which we can integrate certain typefaces into our website. These fonts are made available by Google via servers in the USA. With each visit to our website, the visitor’s browser creates a direct connection to these servers. In this context, the visitor’s IP address is transmitted to Google and stored by Google. Google complies with its obligations under the EU-US Privacy Shield, available on: www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework
Further information about Google: Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA
More information on data protection by Google:
- Links to third party websites
We connect through links to the websites of other third party suppliers, not associated with us (“third parties”), for example on our social network profiles, such as eg. LinkedIn, Xing, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and Facebook. We point out that we cannot influence in any way which data is processed by these third parties when you click on one of these links. We have no control over the processing of data by third parties and consequently we cannot assume any responsibility in this regard. You can find out more about the processing of your data by third parties by consulting the data protection information of the respective provider.
- Security measures
- As per art. 32 GDPR, taking into account the state of the art and the costs of implementation, as well as the nature, object, context and purpose of the processing, as well as the risk of varying probability and gravity for the rights and freedoms of individuals , we implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk.
- These measures include in particular the protection of the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data by controlling physical access to data, as well as access, input, transmission, protection of the availability of the data and their separation. In addition, we have implemented procedures aimed at protecting the regime of data subjects’ rights, the deletion of data and the response in the event of data being put at risk. In addition, we take into account the protection of personal data already at the time of development and choice of hardware and software, corresponding to the principle of data protection from design and protection by default (Article 25 GDPR).
- For security reasons and in order to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as the inquiries you send to us as a provider of this website, this website uses SSL encryption. You can recognize an encrypted link by the fact that the browser address line changes from “http: //” to “https: //” and by the padlock symbol in your browser line. When SSL encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
- We would like to point out that data transmission on the Internet (e.g. in the case of communication by e-mail) can have security gaps. Complete protection of data from third party access is not possible.
- Collaboration with data processors and third parties
- If we disclose data to other persons and companies (data processors or third parties) as part of our processing, transfer data to them or grant them access to the data, this is done exclusively on a legal basis (e.g. when a data transfer third parties is necessary for the performance of a contract, in accordance with Art.6 para. 1 lett.b) GDPR), if you have given your consent, if there is a need for us to comply with a legal obligation or on the basis of our legitimate interests, e.g. for the use of agents, web-hosters, etc.).
- If we commission third parties to process personal data on the basis of a so-called data processing contract, this is done on the legal basis established by art. 28 GDPR.
- Transfer of personal data to third countries
If we process data in a third country, i.e. outside the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA), or this occurs in the context of the use of third party services or the disclosure or transmission of data to third parties, we do this solely for the purpose of fulfilling our (pre) contractual obligations, on the basis of a consent authorization granted by you, on the basis of our legal obligation or on the basis of our legitimate interests. Subject to legal or contractual consents, we process the data or leave it in the third country exclusively in the presence of the requirements set out in art. 44 ff. GDPR. This means that the processing takes place e.g. on the basis of specific guarantees, such as the officially recognized assessment of a level of data protection corresponding to that valid in the EU (eg for the USA through the “Privacy Shield”) or compliance with officially recognized special contractual obligations (so-called standard contractual clauses).
- Your Rights
- You have the following rights vis-à-vis us with regard to your personal data:
– right of access (art. 15 GDPR);
– right of rectification and right of cancellation (art. 16 e art. 17 GDPR);
– right to limit the processing (art. 18 GDPR);
– obligation to notify in case of rectification or cancellation of personal data or limitation of processing (art. 19 GDPR);
– right to data portability (art. 20 GDPR).
- Furthermore, you have the right to object at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you pursuant to art. 6, par. 1, lett. e) GDPR (data processing in the public interest) or art. 6 par. 1 letter f) GDPR (data processing based on the weighting of interests); this also includes profiling on the basis of these provisions (Article 21 of the GDPR). If you object to the processing of personal data concerning you, we will refrain from further processing your personal data, unless we can demonstrate the existence of compelling legitimate reasons for proceeding with the processing that override your interests, rights and on your freedoms or as far as the processing serves the assertion, exercise or defense of a right in court.
- If you have consented to our processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before the withdrawal. Further processing of these data based on another legal basis is also unaffected, for example to fulfill a legal obligation.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a personal data protection supervisory authority concerning the processing of your personal data.
- Where possible, we invite you to direct your requests or statements to the following contact address: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org